Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Real fact about laughing!!!

Back again to laughing!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, its medically proven that laughing helps toning up facial and abdomenal muscles and and also keeps your lungs and heart at pretty steady rate. Thats about the physiological health.

Laughing a lot also keeps your mind afresh. All your worries and problems vanish for sometime when you have a hearty laugh. Besides, there is a way of medication called laughter therapy for healing people emotionally and physically. Its for controlling your anger and your bad emotions. I suggest everyone should try it out. :>

Well, the name "Laughter the best medicine" is not my original creation. When I was school kid, I used to read a famous magazine, "Readers' Digest." Its a good magazine. I suggest you should try it once in a while. In that magazine, there is a regular section called "Laughter the best medicine" which contained jokes. I used to love it. Well, I like the magazine very much. Its a great read but that section was pretty funny. So thats where I got this name.

So join me in this crusade of taking laughter as the best dose of medicine. Don't forget to take your daily dose of laughter - the best medicine of all times.

:>

No comments: