Friday, June 24, 2005

What are You Worth?

y/from - TAILEND ô¿ô in the "Web Evangelism Bulletin"
The seminar speaker held up a high-value currency note. In a room of 200 people he asked, "Who would like this note?" Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give one of you this note but first let me do this." He proceeded to crumple it up.

He asked again, 'Who wants it now?' Still hands went up. 'Well, what if I do this?' He dropped it to the ground and stamped on it and generally got it very grubby indeed. But still people wanted it.

"My friends," he said, "you have learned an important lesson today. No matter what I did, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value, it was still worth the same."

How often have you been dropped, ground down, beaten up, made bad decisions, done wrong things, been mistreated, made to feel worthless? But no matter what happens to you or what you do, you will never lose your value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or just well-creased, you are priceless.


-----------------------------------------------------------

This recent posting, I got from Bikash Man Shrestha as his "thought of the day." He has been sending me such quotes for quite sometime. They are very much full of truth and knowledge. I suggest you also subsribe to it by clicking on his name. I'm sure he'll also send you one. If not, plz tell me. I'll forward your message to him.





No comments: