Monday, July 25, 2005

ANGER OR FRUSTRATION

I don't know about others, but for me, a very thin line separates from anger and frustration. The anger I am talking about is not of others, but being angry with myself. I don't know whether I am frustrated or angry. I just don't feel good.

The reason behind this, is quite personal. I don't know what to do. I just get confused. I try many things but never succeed which leads to frustration and then to anger. I cannot eliminate the root cause as well since it is very dear to me. I am in a dilemma. I cannot make sure what I should do. Should I just keep continuing the way I am right now or change myself? If I change myself, I think, I'll hurt some people as well. I don't want to that either.

Generally, I am the guru for suggesting my friends from helping them out of their difficult situations. I have helped a great deal of people. Now its my time to get some help. I think nobody understands my problem or I cannot communicate it properly. But I am good at talking. I can make people laugh and cry. This time, I am a true failure, which I am not at all by nature.

Maybe my problem is with the wrong thing, or maybe I am stuck in past or I cannot convince others or I am not sure of what I want. But I am sure of what I want! Then definitely it is any of the former problems. I don't know.

I think I need to take a crash course on how to make a woman happy.

No comments: