Sunday, July 03, 2005

WHAT A DAY WAS IT YESTERDAY

So it was saturday yesterday. No office to go, no work to do at all. When saturdays come, I get anxious. I don't know what to do! The same thing happened yesterday. I was trying to make some plan on friday but nothing materialized. Finally, I asked my cousin to go to the movie late evening on friday. He agreed.

So early Saturday morning, we hit for the movie theatre. The movie we wanted to watch was "Mr. & Mrs. Smith." Sadly, it was housefull and we had to wait till the next show. We bought the ticket and then we came to my office(so sad). We later hit back to the theatre. On the way, it suddenly rained so heavily that we were soaked to bone in no time. As a shelter, we took a cab to the theatre. Two streets away, it wasn't raining at all! We then got off and then walked to the theatre. We got inside the theatre but the ticket conductors caused us some problems with the seating arrangements. Hell with them. We sat on the seats we wanted to seat. Everything came to place by the time the movie started.

The starting was nice, the conversation was very very funny. So was the whole movie.

We returned back home and had our lunch and snacks together. All in all, I had a great day yesterday. I did everything I enjoy. I read book, I watched a movie, watched tv, had great dinner (!). It was a complete relaxing day.

I am looking forward to it again for such days in my life.

No comments: