Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pierre the Fighter Pilot


Love is in the air.

"Pierre, kiss me!" says Marie. Pierre grabs a bottle of wine and splashes the wine on her lips and kisses her.

"Why did you do that?" she asks.

"Because I am Pierre the fighter pilot, and when I have red meat I have red wine."

Now things are heating up a bit.

"Pierre, kiss me lower," says Marie. Pierre tears open her blouse and splashes white wine on her breasts and kisses her breasts all over.

"Why, Pierre?" she asks.

"Because I am Pierre the fighter pilot, and when I eat white meat I have white wine."

"Now things are really getting hot and Marie begs, "Pierre, kiss me even lower..." Pierre rips off her pants and splashes cognac on her and lights it on fire. Marie asks, "Why, Pierre??"

"Because I am Pierre the fighter pilot, and when I go down... I go down in flames!!!"

No comments: